Monday, April 4, 2011

Magic Rocks Sunday








Sweatshirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.95

Striped shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.95

Jeans- The Jean Depot 37.00

Shoes- Christmas gift

Glasses- gift

Striped ring- Claire's 2.99

Orange/purple ring- Golden Nugget Fleamarket Lambertville NJ 8.00


Sunday was so long and jammed pack full of adventure! It was another church/Columbus Sunday. I got lots of neat items at the flea market- a face, a necklace, beads, and pickles and kimchi.

Then I attended an open house, went back to the NJ State Museum, went out for lunch/dinner, went to Home Depot, repotted some plants, and nearly collapsed from exhaustion afterward while watching Ratatouille on television. THEN, I went out for a snack, had a beer at a bar, then finally came to rest for good. Full weekends are really great. I'm really enjoying getting the most out of life and experiencing it to the fullest whenever I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment