Monday, April 11, 2011

Every Day is Unpredictable









Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 4.99
Leggings- Target 7.99
Shoes- Goodwill in Ewing NJ 3.99 (Dirty Laundry)
Necklace- Columbus Flea market 8.00
Gold ring- From my mom
Turtle ring- Columbus Flea market 2.00

Sunday I drank too much coffee! I had an EXTREMELY successful day at Columbus- I kept buying things left and right! I got so many neat things, from incense to paper weights (and tons of other items I just couldn't live without). After Columbus I spent the entire afternoon exploring the creek behind my house. I found too many cool rocks, and a really neat area that I didn't know existed back there. Amazing what you can find in your own backyard!
I ended my evening at Joe's Mill Hill Saloon for a few beers with a friend. Having so much fun all the time really wears you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment